Integrity is as important to me as it is to you. For this reason, I only list programs and products that I use and love.
Be aware that there are affiliate links embedded within this page. If you follow these links and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the seller. You are under NO obligation to follow the links nor to purchase anything.
This list is for informational purposes only. If you happen to make a purchase and I receive a commission that’s just an added bonus and I will be very grateful.
Books (All Versions)
Health and Nutrition
- Food Myths by Joey Lott [Blog Post]
- Health at Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your Weight by Linda Bacon, Ph.D. [Blog post]
- How to Health your Metabolism by Kate Deering [Blog Post]
- Nourishing Wisdom: A Mind-Body Approach to Nutrition and Well-Being by Marc David
- The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure, Energy, and Weight Loss by Marc David
- Why Diets Make Us Fat: The Unintended Consequences of Our Obsession With Weight Loss by Sandra Aamodt, Ph.D.
- Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World by Bob Goff
- The Alchemist by Paul Coehlo
- Solve for Happy by Mo Gawdat [Blog Post]
- Spontaneous Happiness by Dr. Weil [Blog Post]
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin [Blog Post]
- Braving the Wilderness by Brené Brown [Blog Post]
- The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Unplug: A Simple Guide to Meditation for Busy Skeptics and Modern Soul Seekers by Suze Yalof Schwartz
On Audiobook or CD Only
- Rising Strong as a Spiritual Practice by Brené Brown
The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings of Authenticity, Connection, and Courage by Brené Brown
I no longer “work out” very hard although I incorporate movement now more than I used to in the past.
- Jade Harmony Yoga Mat – I was hesitant to spend so much on a yoga mat so my husband bought it for me…and I am so very grateful. This mat is awesome.
- T-tapp ~ I have done this program on and off for about a decade. I especially like Healthy Hormones Menopause Management because it is recommended by Mary Shomon in her book on thyroid.
- Yoga Tune Up – I have not used all the programs but I have used most and love them all (I list below those I have bought)
- Blue Lotus Chai ~ I have only tried three flavors as o now, I will list them in order of preference: Rooibos Masala Chai, Golden Masala Chai, and Traditional Masala Chai. I have at least one cup daily and a container lasts me over 3 months. Update: I now only purchase the Rooibos Masala Chai as this is truly my favorite. I usually fix a cup with pure Monk Fruit as a sweetener, Califia dairy-free vanilla or hazelnut creamer and sometimes a scoop of Vital Protein Peptides. I most often order these products online and Azure Standard is a favorite.
- Jun Kombucha from Wild Tonic is my all time favorite bucha. It is much smoother than regular kombucha and it is made with honey right here in Arizona!
- Lark Ellen Farm Granola (grain free and sprouted): I usually buy them from Azure Standard or Vitacost.
- Pure Monk by Julian Bakery: monk fruit powder. This is a low-carb, all-natural sweetener. You can read my full review in this post. Another place to find this sweetener is via Azure Standard. It is also a great way to super a mom and pop business.
This and That
- White noise maker – I sleep the ocean sounds and it is very effective to block small noises at home and in hotel rooms!
- Eye mask – I use it when traveling or in too bright rooms.
- Diffusers: I love both these diffusers. They have a large capacity (300 ml and 200 ml). Additionally, the light can be turned off (a feature I LOVE).
- Electric tea kettle ~ I make a lot of tea. My kids do as well and we were using the stovetop all the time. I did some research and discovered that an electric tea kettle uses less electricity. I also bought one which is insulated and I LOVE IT.