Welcome to this page!
Know that I only list programs and products I use and that I love.
Be aware there are sometimes affiliate links embedded within the page. If you follow these links and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission from the seller. Know that you are under NO obligation to follow the links nor to purchase anything. This list is for informational purposes only and you happen to make a purchase and I receive a commission that’s just an added bonus and I am very grateful.
Health and Nutrition
- Health at Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your Weight by Linda Bacon, Ph.D. [audible] [Blog post]
- Nourishing Wisdom: A Mind-Body Approach to Nutrition and Well-Being by Marc David
- The Slow Down Diet: Eating for Pleasure, Energy, and Weight Loss by Marc David
- Why Diets Make Us Fat: The Unintended Consequences of Our Obsession With Weight Loss by Sandra Aamodt, Ph.D. [audible]
- Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World by Bob Goff (Disclaimer: This book is a Christian book so you may want to avoid it if this may offend you) [Audible]
- The Alchemist by Paul Coehlo [Audible]
- Spontaneous Happiness by Dr. Weil [Audible] [Blog Post]
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin [Audible] [Blog Post]
- The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce Lipton [Audible]
- Unplug: A Simple Guide to Meditation for Busy Skeptics and Modern Soul Seekers by Suze Yalof Schwartz (a book about meditation) [Audible]
On Audiobook or CD Only
- Rising Strong as a Spiritual Practice by Brené Brown
The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings of Authenticity, Connection, and Courage by Brené Brown
I no longer “work out” very hard although I incorporate movement now more than I used to. I also enjoy it more.
- Jade Harmony Yoga Mat – I was hesitant to spend so much on a yoga mat so my husband bought it for me…and I am so very grateful. This mat is awesome.
- T-tapp ~ I have done this program on and off for about a decade. I especially like Healthy Hormones Menopause Management because it is recommended by Mary Shomon in her book on thyroid.
- Yoga Tune Up – I have not used all the programs but I have used most and love them all (I list below those I have bought)
- Blue Lotus Chai ~ I have only tried three flavors as o now, I will list them in order of preference: Rooibos Masala Chai, Golden Masala Chai, and Traditional Masala Chai. I have at least one cup daily and a container lasts me over 3 months. Update: I now only purchase the Rooibos Masala Chai as this is truly my favorite. I usually fix a cup with pure Monk Fruit as a sweetener, Califia dairy-free vanilla or hazelnut creamer and sometimes a scoop of Vital Protein Peptides. I most often order these products online and Azure Standard is a favorite.
- Lark Ellen Farm Granola (grain free and sprouted): I usually buy them from Azure Standard or Vitacost.
- Pure Monk by Julian Bakery: monk fruit powder. This is a low-carb, all-natural sweetener. You can read my full review in this post. Another place to find this sweetener is via Azure Standard. It is also a great way to super a mom and pop business.
This and That
- White noise maker – I sleep the ocean sounds and it is very effective to block small noises at home and in hotel rooms!
- Eye mask – I use it when traveling or in too bright rooms.
- Diffusers: I love both these diffusers. They have a large capacity (300 ml and 200 ml). Additionally, the light can be turned off (a feature I LOVE).