These are March inspirational quotes. I post a daily saying on my Facebook and Instagrams accounts. I take great pleasure in sharing them, I also take great pleasure in finding them. My hope is that these quotes may be as inspirational to you as they were to me.
The other day, while searching for quotes I realized that everyone has something profound to say whether they are male or female, no matter their skin color, liberal or conservative, or young or old. Although our personal quotes may remain unknown, we all have pearls of truth and wisdom to share.
March Inspirational Quotes
- Do you have the courage to bring forth the treasures that are hidden within you? ~ Elizabeth Gilbert
- I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. If we don’t vibrate on the same frequency there’s just no reason for us to waste our time. I’d rather have no one and wait for substance than to not feel someone and fake the funk. ~ Joquesse Eugenia
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. ~ Maya Angelou
- Grace never seems fair until you need a little. ~ Bob Goff
- All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. ~ H. Havelock Ellis
- Each of us go through “terrible damages” — a divorce, a heartache, a breaking, a clinging depression, an exile, a financial ruin, a lingering disease, a loss of a loved one, a death, a loss of dignity, a violation. May it be that despite such terrible damage, the tree of our life does not die. ~ Omid Safi
- You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. ~ Plato
- Vulnerability is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, courage, empathy, and creativity. It is the source of hope, empathy, accountability, and authenticity. If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path. ~ Bréné Brown
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. ~ Lao Tzu
- Give yourself permission to appreciate how divine and necessary your presence is in this world.
Shine your light intentionally and unapologetically. ~ Rob Hill
- There is no greater threat to the critics, cynics and fearmongers than a person who is willing to fall because she’s learned how to RISE. ~ Bréné Brown
- Loving what is — is one of the most powerful acts a human being can do. It’s not about giving up. It’s about being victorious in love, and then using self love as a motivation to get where we want to go. ~ Marc David
- The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
- Nothing can dim the light that shines from within! ~ Maya Angelou
- Comparisons make you feel superior or inferior, neither serve a useful purpose. ~ Jane Travis
- Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. ~ Rumi
- The wild winds called to her soul and through the ground she felt the thundering hooves of freedom. ~ Shikoba
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. ~ Steve Jobs
- You have to find that place that brings out the human in you. The soul in you. The love in you. ~ R.M. Drake
- I thank all those who laughed at my dreams; you taught me to grow respecting other people’s struggles. ~ Paulo Coelho
- Love is simple and abundant but it is not always in the places we look for it. ~ Sharon Salzberg
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ~ Confucius
- The ghosts of all the women you used to be are all so proud of who you have become, storm child made of wild and flame. ~ Nikita Gill
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- I look forward to being older, when what you look like becomes less and less an issue and what you are is the point. ~ Susan Sarandon
- When people are facing their what’s-the-worst-that-can-happen moments, your best love is the answer. ~ Rachel Macy Stafford
- Parenthood is about raising and celebrating the child you have, not the child you thought you’d have. It’s about understanding your child is exactly the person they are supposed to be. And, if you’re lucky, they might be the teacher who turns you into the person you‘re supposed to be. ~ The Water Giver.
- I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living. ~ Anaïs Nin
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. ~ Albert Einstein
- The wise will admire you. The wishful will envy you. The weak will hate you. This is the reality for those who dare to be epic. ~ Steve Maraboli
- I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me. ~ A.G.