This post is a compilation of my June inspirational quotes.
In October of 2017, I started sharing daily quotes on my social media pages. In June, I also started an Alexa briefing sharing these same quotes.
I am an inspirational quote aficionado for sure! I collect them.
I hope you enjoy!
June Inspirational Quotes
- So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we’ll never know most of them. But even if we don’t have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them. ~ Stephen Chbosky
- It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. ~ Eleonor Roosevelt
- It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it. ~ W. Somerset Maugham
- Those who dance are considered insane by those who can’t hear the music. ~ Anon
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. ~ George Bernard Shaw
- The small man builds cages for everyone he knows. While the sage, who has to duck his head when the moon is low, keeps dropping keys all night long for the beautiful rowdy prisoners. ~ Hafiz
- Wholeheartedness. There are many tenets of Wholeheartedness, but at its very core is vulnerability and worthiness; facing uncertainty, exposure, and emotional risks, and knowing that I am enough. ~ Brené Brown
- I do not want to have you to fill the empty parts of me I want to be full on my own. I want to fill so complete iIcould light a whole city and then i want to have you cause the two of us combined could set it on fire. ~ Rupi Kaur
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right. ~ Henry Ford
- There is a place that YOU are to fill that no one else can fill — something YOU are to do that no one else can do. ~ Plato
- Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion. ~ Rumi
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. ~ Henry David Thoreau
- Close the door, change the record, clean the house, get rid of the dust. Stop being who you were and become who you are. ~ Paul Coelho
- At least three times every day take a moment and ask yourself what is really important. Have the wisdom and the courage to build your life around your answer. ~ Lee Jampolsky
- In any case, the principles are simple: deny nothing; enjoy everything, but eat plants first and most. There’s no gimmick, no dogma, no guilt, and no food police. ~ Mark Bittman
- There are simply no answers to some of the great pressing questions. You continue to live them out, making your life a worthy expression of leaning into the light. ~ Barry López
- It’s a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you’re ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any. ~ Hugh Laurie
What is healing, but a shift in perspectives? ~ Mark Doty
- There is a LIGHT in this world. A healing spirit more powerful than any darkness we may encounter. We sometime lose sight of this force when there is suffering, and too much pain. Then suddenly, the spirit will emerge through the lives of ordinary people who hear a call and answer in extraordinary ways. ~ Richard Attenborough
Aging is out of your control. How you handle it, though, is in your hands. ~ Diane von Furstenberg
..the more you believe in your own ability to success the more likely it is that you will. ~ Shawn Achor
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~ Marcus Aurelius
- I don’t want to chase a happy ending… I want to live the story. ~ Jennifer Dukes Lee
- Focus more on the people who inspire you than the people who annoy. You’ll get much further in life. ~ Kristen Butler
- The universe is full of magic things patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. ~ Eden Phillpotts
- I will go anywhere as long as it is forward. ~ David Livingston.
- Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all. ~ Aristotle
- Most people will choose a familiar misery over a foreign happiness. ~ Anonymous
- Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate. ~ C.G. Jung
- Human beings are not born once and for all on the day their mothers give birth to them, but … life obliges them over and over again to give birth to themselves. ~ Gabriel García Márquez