Time to share January inspirational quotes!
So many individuals have said things to inspire us or spur us on to greater heights. Others show us the way to self-acceptance or how to love our neighbors.
There is such beauty in inspired words.
Words can indeed cause to see the world in new ways.
If you have a favorite quote, please don’t be shy and don’t hesitate to share.
Happiness Project Inspirational Quotes
January Inspirational Quotes
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. ~ Nelson Mandela
- We cultivate love when we allow our most vulnerable and powerful selves to be deeply seen and known, and when we honor the spiritual connection that grows from that offering with trust, respect, kindness and affection.Love is not something we give or get; it is something that we nurture and grow, a connection that can only be cultivated between two people when it exists within each one of them – we can only love others as much as we love ourselves.Shame, blame, disrespect, betrayal, and the withholding of affection damage the roots from which love grows. Love can only survive these injuries if they are acknowledged, healed and rare. ~ Bréne Brown
- Judge tenderly, if you must. There is usually a side you have not heard, a story you know nothing about, and a battle waged that you are not having to fight. ~ Traci Lea LaRussa
- If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all. ~ Yogi Bhajan
- Forgiving does not make you weak, it sets you free. ~ Dave Willis
- The only impossible journey is the one you never begin. ~ Anthony Robbin
- Life is amazing. And then it’s awful. And then it’s amazing again. And in between the amazing and awful it’s ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That’s just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it’s breathtakingly beautiful. ~ L.R. Knost
- The keys to health and weight-loss: stress reduction, sleep, deep breathing, clean water, complete nutrition, sunshine, walking, stretching, meditation, love, community, laughter, dreams, perseverance, purpose, humility, action. ~ Bryant McGill
- Ninety-nine percent of your thoughts are a complete waste of time. They do nothing but freak you out. ~ Michael A. Singer
- Music is the shorthand of emotion. ~ Leo Tolstoy
- Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it. ~ C. Assaad
- The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling. ~ Fabienne Fredrickson
- Man, sometimes it takes you a long time to sound like yourself. ~ Miles Davis
- Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. ~ Walt Whitman
- We are meant to live in joy. This does not mean that life will be easy or painless. It means that we can turn our faces to the wind and accept that this is the storm we must pass through. We cannot succeed by denying what exists. The acceptance of reality is the only place from which change can begin. ~ Desmond Tutu
- There is no such thing as the perfect diet. There are likely as many excellent ways to eat as there are people on planet earth. ~ Marc David
- Do not fear to be your true self, for everything you want, wants you. ~ Genevieve Behrend
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ~ Oscar Wilde
- And the dandelion does not stop growing, because it is told it is a weed. The dandelion does not care what others see. It says, “One day, they’ll be making wishes upon me ~ B. Atkinson
- And when you realize they are just thoughts, you will be free. ~ Sophie Gray
- When we deny our stories, they define us. When we own our stories, we get to write a brave new ending. ~ Bréné Brown
- Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. ~ Rumi
- The magic is in our own attitudes, our decision to leave the past and the future behind for a while to focus all our attention on the here and now. ~ Michael Schreiner
- Don’t let other people decide who you are. ~ Bob Goff
- Hold yourself to a standard of grace, not perfection. ~ Elena Brower
- You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart until it is burning in your own. ~ Eleanor Doan
- The doors to the world of the Wild Self are few but precious. If you have a deep scar, that is a door, if you have an old, old story, that is a door. If you love the sky and the water so much you almost cannot bear it, that is a door. If you yearn for a deeper life, a full life, a sane life, that is a door. ~ Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar. ~ Helen Keller
- Love her but leave her wild. ~ Atticus
- Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more. ~ Mother Teresa
- Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. ~ John Wooden