This week, I am excited to present my oldest son Samuel.
This podcast was really fun to do. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
We cover these subjects:
- What is Samuel’s favorite part being from a large family?
- His least favorite part?
- We talk about France and his mother – me – being an immigrant
- The coming of age ceremony
- His favorite family tradition
- At about 5 minutes into the podcast, we welcome an unwelcome and unexpected guest…(Blooper one below, introduces you to “it”)
- “Papi” was the way my children called their French grandpa
- We refer to the podcast with Alisha — part one and part 2
The bloopers are all listed in my Patreon page for my patrons.