Time to share my February inspirational quotes. I must say I really enjoy this monthly tradition. Many individuals — some from ancient time, others my contemporaries — share wonderful pearls of wisdom. Pearls which can encourage us, spur us on, and even cause us to change course.
Bite-size acumen dispensed freely for the taking.
I hope you enjoy them and please share your favorite quotes in the comment section.
February Inspirational Quotes
- Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour. ~ Walt Whitman
- I will not be another flower picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be difficult to find, and impossible to forget. ~ Erin Van Buren
- Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it … ~ R.H. Sin
- Forgiving someone isn’t approving how they wronged you, rather it’s no longer allowing their wrong to define you. ~ Rachel Wolchin
- We are what we believe we are. ~ C. S. Lewis
- By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. ~ Edwin Elliot
- Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life. ~ Richard Bach
- There is a fountain inside you. Don’t walk around with an empty bucket. ~ Rumi
- The most meaningful life experiences don’t happen in the “when,” they happen in the “now.” ~ Rachel Macy Stafford
- The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could. ~ Author Unknown
- People often say that ‘beauty is in the eye of the beholder,’ and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves. ~ Salma Hayek
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. ~ William James
- You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you. ~ Dan Millman
- We need to change what we say and what we allow to be said in front of us. ~ Brené Brown
- As you awaken, you will come to understand that the journey to love isn’t about finding ‘the one’, the journey is about BECOMING ‘the one’. ~ Creig Crippen
- Life is a dance. Mindfulness is witnessing that dance. ~ Amit Ray
- Inside the chaos, build a temple of love. ~ Rune Lazuli
- Vulnerability is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, courage, empathy, and creativity. It is the source of hope, empathy, accountability, and authenticity. If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path. ~ Brené Brown
- How to stop time: kiss.
How to travel in time: read.
How to escape time: music.
How to feel time: write.
How to release time: breathe. ~ Matt Haig
- One life on this earth is all that we get, whether it is enough or not enough, and the obvious conclusion would seem to be that at the very least we are fools if we do not live it as fully and bravely and beautifully as we can. ~ Frederick Buechner
- he best advice I have been given when I failed – was a hug. ~ Bob Goff
- Do not let someone else talk you out of your greatness. Do not let someone else cloud your dream with their limited vision. Never confuse someone else’s inability to do something with its inability to be done. ~ Steve Maraboli
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. ~ Maya Angelou
- Patiently nurture your dreams. ~ Les Brown
- Her soul was too deep to explore by those who always swam in the shallow end. ~ A.J. Lawless
- The price for being yourself is worth it. ~ Eartha Kitt
- Change your perception of yourself and automatically change the world in which you live. ~ Neville Goddard
- The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it. ~ George Orwell